Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Show on Stage

























Look at my vain face. lol
I'm sweating like what there...
So pack and hot, ish
Ppl there asyik push some more.
Almost stopped breathing.

******
Show showed up around 1030am i think,
but before he could sing,the mic's power went off
so he went back to the backstage
Then, came out again.

OMFG, he is so endao.

******
I ran so damn fast as soon as the door opened.
then, i squeeze and squeeze to go to the front.
But, as soon as i'm there, lots of ppl were there already.
Fyi, they played cheat!

I wanted to go up the stage to participate in the game
but, you know lah, ppl who are somewhat related to the workers there got the chance to go up
Ppl like us just need to wait long long.
So unfair!
Some more, all the 10 participants all so ..so ..ish!
They don't know him well but still dare go up
One guy even more 'geng', he don't even know his English name, Fcuk!
It's SHOW LUO lah, my dear~
Ish..choose me mah.

*P/S : the host said choose 10, but just before he finish his sentence, there's already 10 ppl standing there waiting to go up. Meaning the workers there told their friends and let their friends have the chance? They didn't even come to my side to choose what?!


That's 1st round.
Second round requires only 3participants
But i still didn't get the chance to go up lah, pek chek.
The game was : You either imitate his dance or sing his song.
Guess what? Tak ada yang tahu.
So change to imitate his Peace-sign-pose
Omg, let me go up lah, i can sing his songs well man.
All useless freak.

FML.
Those ppl always squeeze one boh.
At 1st you squeeze nvm lah
but they asyik squeeze, make me hampir can't breath
I felt like scolding them, but I tolerate.
And there's one High-heels-girl stepped my feet with her super high heels.
My god,it's painful ya'know?

Haih, sabar!
He sang "Head over heels"...hmm, super duper nice!!!
BUT ONLY ONE SONG!!! Encore! Encore!!

I took lots of pic but all in Jacys' Cam
Will take from her and put it here, and also my FB.



Remember :
I love Show Luo Forever!
I'll be famous one day and work with him.
He's never too old! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home