Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DOOMED!


























I should really consider fixing my own mouth, i mean F-I-X it.
Seriously, fix it as in keep-my-mouth-shut when necessary.
What did i do? I gave out a soft cry a.s.a Ms.Chee (my beloved, ahem, English teacher) Said that we're gonna have an essay soon.
So the conclusion? She canceled the essay, only our class.
Yeah, canceled it is good actually, but i do feel guilty. So guilty.
Maybe others blame me for my big-bad-smelly-yucky-irresponsible mouth.
They probably wanted to write that essay, and thanks to me, it was canceled!
Omg, I can't force myself not to think bout it, it felt bad if you know it. ugh..

Mr.Tay did comfort me after that but it doesn't help much, sorry ya.
Asked him to joke, but he answered: I don't have any joke bo.
So useless, what to do?

So i told him a joke, instead.
Here it goes :

A student went interview one day...
Student : Please give me the scholarsip, so that I can sip away.
Interviewer : I'm sorry, your Titanic has just sank!


Funny? not bad right...
By Ms.Chee


******


AH DA!! My Dear YOUDA!!
Sorry b'cos I forgot your b'day.
Sorry b'cos I didn't wish you until today.
But, still, Happy belated birthday!

From Veron,
with love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home