Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2809 : ' i MISS veron' syndrome

Joann sent me this cute text that made me laugh.
Where did u get all these stuff?


MESSAGE :

Feel like u'r goin insane?



Heartpain & emotional confusion?

U probably hav the



"I MISS Joann" Syndrome.


For instant relief,
SMS/Call : 014xxxxxxx


**********END************


Damn cute !!
I sent it to many
And all of them says that I'm CAB, which stands for Ci Ai Bin
Lol,It's true though~ Haha




**********NEW POST************


I can still remember the last time when I visited the toilet for 3days NON-STOP !!
now, thought it's not for 3days, but for 1 1/2 days non-stop.
Damn Shit, I hate diarrhea !!

Sickness that i hate most is diarrhea + stomach ache.
Can't stop the pain instantly.
And kept visiting the toilet. Yuck~

Went back home at bout 9:35am
cz I can't stand the smelly toilet, luv ma toilet more, Lol
Then, Dad accompany me to Dr.Lee for checkup
Brought a whole pack of medicine back home.
Urg, I hate those taste.

Rest till 1pm & woke up for my lunch
& continue sleeping like a pig

went to Physics Tuition at 7
Felt much better.


I'm OK now.
Thanks for those who care. Muackzz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home