Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stupid-s.


~ 0113-14082009 ~

Lol. I never thought that you guys are sooo...naive
I just make up a story to play play only..
And most of you trust me ~ !
Damn happy all of you trusted me ~ zzz

Worst of all is D and L.
Almost till 50 message le you guys just then realised
OH Gosh ~ you guys are naive till so CUTE ^^
People all laugh at you two when they heard about it.

Are you guys nuts ?
How on earth will I LOOVE you two ?
If there is no more guys on earth, still, I will never fall on you two
It sounds IMPOSSIBLE kay~
I dont mean that you guys are ugly or what
Its just that we are BUDDY type, NOT COUPLES type.
Go get a drink and grab a bite and relax your mind
Recall about "Why on earth will I get TRICKED?"
Lol~Tell me WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO NAIVE?
Haha. ^^

________________________________________________

Thanks for viewing.
TATAS~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home