Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Friday, August 21, 2009

Orphan

10:54 p.m. , 21 August 2009





Caught a Movie taday.

ORPHAN !!


Gee, a very nice thrilling movie.






























A picture of me with ORPHAN, Esther.




I went to Star with :
Bb ana
Dao Dao
Kiam
Yang
Chia Chia
Yih Jing
Zhen
Kai
Luk
Wil
Hwang
Kim
Dog
Tan
Ji Chen
Aaron

Damn lots of people.
1st time I went for a movie with such many people
Damn fun.

I took a lot of pictures.
Well, I'll post it later.

We finish our Maths paper at 10a.m.
Then, we ( Dao, Bb ana, Yang & me) went to Sugar Bun
Have our Lunch there.
NICE ~ I only had mashed potatoes & a piece of Chicken breast
Then, u know lah
We gossip way through. HAHA




Bb ana, Dao & Yang. Where's me?














Then, Dao went looking for Huge and we went to toys department
We play with all those toys
Haha

We are suppose to meet with Kiam, Kim, Hwang & Kai at the bus stop in front of Parkson
But they all continued walking without waiting us
Shitz u guys!!

Me Kiam and Yang walked to the Star
whereas Dao followed Huge's car there.





















Taking picture with the new movie, 2012.
Gonna watch it when it's out in the cinema.



























Taking picture with one of those dinosaurs in THE LAND OF THE LOST.






























A picture of me and Dao






























Me and Kiam.
She didn't change her U, coz Kim didn't change also.






























Bb ana & Veron.
She's SO CUTE !!




























Dao Dao & Veron
Squating down at the corridor
She's waiting for Mr.J



























Flowers : Dao Dao, Bb ana, Veron.





The movie started at 1p.m.
Yang sat on my right hand side
whereas Kiam sat on the other side.
Just then, I realised that almost half on the audience in the hall is mad up of HIGHIANS
cool man !!

The movie is just so thrilling
bout twice being shocked by the Child.
That Zhen and Yang were very noisy at 1st
But then, Yang kept quiet but Zhen continues talking.
He was scolded by me

When the movie shows some scene realted to 18 and above,
those guys,
I tell ya, laugh like hell
They all looked excited!!

I recommend all of ya to watch this movie.
Nice..Perfect..!!!




After the movie,
Me Yang Kiam JiChen Hwang Kim went to Shang Di Temple for our after-movie-meal
I share a bowl of Kiaw with Kiam
So delicious.
Love it

Then we went back to school & went home



That's the end of my outing.




Thanks for reading.
Bye

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home