Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Friday, August 7, 2009

Another crazy day

05:27 p.m. , 08 August 2009


This is another crazy day for me
Crazy until we forgot bout da tchers
Lol;
The gangz took picture whole day
Bout 20++ pics in my phone gua.
But I only post a few..Hehe



























Bibiyan and Veron,
We took this pic in Physics lab.



























I took this pic in Biology lab.
Nice? Haha
I squat down & took this
the tcher is kinda crazy today.
Attack me every now and then


























Bb ana & Veron,
In Chemist lab.
We gossip-s
Me, Dao, Bb ana and SyLee


























Dao Dao and Veron,
In Chemist lab, still
Dao very cute hoh..
What's wrong with ma hair??



The haze is getting thicker and thicker
I still don't get why those Indon ppl still burn the forest?
Stupid ideas ~



Plz take note *
. Wear mask when u go out
. Drink more H2O
. Try to stay at home & avoid having outdoors activities
. Visit ma blog ^^



Bye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home