Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Friday, April 24, 2009

She changed.


1427 -
21042009


I took this picture at Nicole's fitti
ng room.
I like the style and the colour~
Mami says that I can be a photographer in future
Lol..(^^)V


Mami is back today.
She only went there for 3
days and 2 nights ny..
But gotta tell you,
She's the Shopping Queen
She shop from 10a.m. till 10p.m.
Although her leg was sore,she doesnt care
Thats her! haha

She bought a lot of Tees bck for me.
But mostly guys pattern coz I am too
fat to wear girls
Lol. Thanks Mami!

_____________________________________


Wanna see something cool?
I mean cute acctually..

Thats my fwen,pu
i


He looks very cute right?
This picture was taken last year at Damai Beach Resort
He was swimming that time
He has bulbs..haha.

______________________________________

Main point is here!


Ivy changed a lot recently.
She seems to change her attitude dy.
She doesnt scold me although I sleep in her class
She dont even scold me when I didnt hand-in my notes.
GOD~360 degree change!

Last time,
She always scold me when I talk
She scold me when I open my mouth
She scold me when I didnt do her homework
She scold me when I eat
She scold me when I ask LAME question.
Haha..

But now,
She dont care when I talk
She ask politely the reason of not handing in my notes.
She didnt scold me when I am eating..
She answer all my Lame ques~

Haha...she still act me like a friend
We chat like what..
We talk bout anything that is not tooo over of coz
I totally change my Point Of View towards her




Thanks for viewing.
Love


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home