Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm not dead & gone





















2115 - 10072009


Dear friends,

It's been such a long time I didn't even visit my own blog
What a shame.

Well never mind though
I thought of creating a new blog for myself after all the spamming in my blog
well it's also never mind by now

I don't bother to know who those spammer are

I live my life, do my things and I don't hope lil things confuse my way

I admit my English is not perfect

And everyone makes mistakes

I apologized to anyone I've hurt, sorry


okay, look here

I'm back!!
this is the main topic in this post

lol;I don't know what else to say

First of all,I gotta tell everyone who reads my blog that
I wouldn't update my blog everyday
my parents banned me from touching the computer every now and then
That's why.

secondly,I wouldn't be putting my photos in every post

not because one of the spammer says that my pics look hideous.
Saying that I am lazy to transfer my photos from Hp to Pc

Haha..


Mmm,...
something is bothering me

I think it's the phone..."Ring...ring...ring...ring...."
Lol;got to go now

Gotta say Bye-bye!




Ciaos,
Love Life

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home