Always a Veron ♥

♥ LO.Ve.ron ♥

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lonely is not my tea .




2207 - 30042009



I really hate being lonely
It makes me feel like I dont have any friends
Damnnnn hate it. Darn*
I made something real stupid just now
Damn F*cking Stupid
Hmmm..should I tell?
Maybe not..haha

I know you guys said something at my back
Once I look back,you stop
Once I look back,you keep all the things you wrote
What the Hell are you guys doing so secretly?
why arent you guys show me?
Wanna make me curious or what??

We are babes right?
why backstab?
I dont understand!!
Maybe I really am thinking too much~zz


Thanks for viewing.
ciaos

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 1, 2009 at 9:12 AM , Anonymous Lynny said...

u are not lonely la. still got me. if u lonely find me lar. im free anytime hahaha im 7 eleven. open 24 hours de. whee

 
At May 1, 2009 at 10:22 PM , Anonymous veron said...

lol. kays..i will find u.even midnite~haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home